Surrounded by the splendid mountains of Ben Cairn, Mt. Little Joe, Mt. Tugwell and Mt. Bride, this picturesque country cemetery has served the community since 1893.
Away from the hustle and bustle of the city, the Upper Yarra Public Cemetery provides:
- Accommodation for burials and interment of ashes
- Easy access from the Warburton Highway
- Ample parking via the Settlement Rd entrance
- Beautifully maintained grounds
- Conveniences and all weather shelter
This tranquil setting in the heart of the Yarra Valley is the perfect location for your loved one’s final resting place.
View our brochure for more information on what Upper Yarra Public Cemetery offers ›
For other cemeteries, please visit the Australian Cemeteries website.